details ~ bella rouge

1.26.2015

Details | Bella Rouge @jamiepate @pinkpaislee #ppbellarouge
I created this page a little while back when Bella Rouge was first introduced. This is one of those photos that works perfect with the hues of the collection. Makes it one of my all time favorite Bella Rouge layouts. Bella is still shipping and can be found out at independent scrapbook stores as well as online. Scrapbook.com carries the line. It's a perfect set for all things Valentines, girlie, spring...

Details | Bella Rouge @jamiepate @pinkpaislee #ppbellarouge
Today I posted over at PinkPaislee for their Designer Details category. This project is another great example of what I was talking about over there. The little details that can be found in all of my projects. Dimension.

Details | Bella Rouge @jamiepate @pinkpaislee #ppbellarouge
Dimension is an element pretty much always found on my pages or albums. Those Frayed Flowers can't help but adding a dimensional flair to this page.

Details | Bella Rouge @jamiepate @pinkpaislee #ppbellarouge
But besides what the products bring to my pages, I add my own dimension using a few different features. And all those details can be found at Designer Details | Pink Paislee today.

Hope to see you there. And drop me some love when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment