2014 december pages ~ day 7

12.19.2014

So last post I shared Day6 which shares in part with Day7...

2014 December Pages ~ Day7 | @jamiepate #PPC2C #pinkpaislee @pinkpaislee
Here again is that layout.

And here is Day7...

2014 December Pages ~ Day7 | @jamiepate #PPC2C #pinkpaislee @pinkpaislee
Sundays are already my favorite days of the week. They are days of rest for this family. We attend church service on Saturday nights which starts Sunday off for us beautifully. And then we get to just be together on Sunday with no place to go and it invites all kinds of possibilities into our home.

2014 December Pages ~ Day7 | @jamiepate #PPC2C #pinkpaislee @pinkpaislee
Day7 uses the 'red cross' clear tab page from the Pink Paislee Merry&Bright 8x8 album. I love that subtle touch of read and played against it with a 5x7 photo that for me totally represents our Sunday morning...an umpteenth cup of coffee.

2014 December Pages ~ Day7 | @jamiepate #PPC2C #pinkpaislee @pinkpaislee
On the other side I have created a photo collage using the Ali Edwards' December Daily 6x8 Layered Templates that I purchased a few years back. When there are lots of random photos, but yet they still tell a story, I love to use those templates and have made use of them over and over again.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/10889
A little element collage was created around the '7' Metallic Foam Number. I also added a Cardstock Sticker and my favorite Foil Word Strips. I love the simplicity of this page. I love the moments captured with these guys. I love how my book is taking shape...sigh...breathing in and out and enjoy the simple moments.

O.K...I will be back soon with Day8. Thank you so much for visiting. Would love to hear from you and how your documenting is going.

1 comment:

  1. Can you bring this to CHA I want to see it IRL, your whole album is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete