2014 december pages ~ day 2

12.16.2014

 Even in the busy-ness that can be this time of year, I am finding/making time to take photos, journal, and document this time of year. It means so much to me.

2014 december pages ~ day 2 @jamiepate
Sharing here Day2 with you in my Countdown2Christmas December Pages album.

Have a few layers here with a 4-inch wide scrap card that I attached the 'Jingle' Pink Paislee Merry&Bright Ephemera too.

2014 december pages ~ day 2 @jamiepate
While I am using a lot of the Merry&Bright, I am adding other patterns and embellishments here and there.


2014 december pages ~ day 2 @jamiepate
On the back side I trimmed out one of the Pink Paislee Kraft tags a bit smaller and washi taped it to the journal card. Wood veneer stars from my stash go on to emellish it simply.

2014 december pages ~ day 2 @jamiepate
On one of the fabric canvas pages found in the Merry&Bright 8x8 Album I attached the day's photo. It is of one of our vignette's found around the house and all of our Advent boxes we use for our countdown. You can see that under the black with white polka is where I added my journaling. Again, trying to document our traditions and the why of them. Just something that will be meaningful to us as years go by.

That's it for today. Will be back soon and share day3 with you.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment