pink paislee and paper camellia

11.04.2014

Have you seen the December Daily Kit 2014 from Paper Camellia
I had the fabulous chance to play with that kit that is chock full of Pink Paislee's Merry & Bright plus lots of other items that are perfect for documenting December happenings.




The first project I created had me catching up a bit with last year's family album and our December pages.

 
Had the best time documenting some of our Christmas morning. It was so fun going through some of these photos again, and am now inspired to finish this story from last year. Pocket pages are still one of my fav ways to do just that.

 
I also made a mini album that is all paper. I loved making this and cannot wait to fill it with some of the kids photos and give it away as a gift this year. The papers are mostly from Merry&Bright, with the wood veneer word from the December Kit a long with the flair  and chipboard and word stickers. 
It is just a great all around kit with plenty of product to create a December Daily album, keep up with Project Life pages, or to create gifts and cards for those on your list.

Thank you so much for visiting!!!

1 comment: