scrapping for friends

4.08.2014


jamie pate

For a Christmas present to a friend this year, I subscribed her to the JMPGirl Monthly Scrapbook Page. (yep...I just made that up). She is a long time family friend who loves our family deeply and and loves any and all photos I send her way. So I thought it would be fun to purchase a stand that holds 8x8 layouts, and send her one a month. For the most part I am creating layouts with photos from last years family photo shoot, but since March was my birthday month, I want to send her one of moi!

jamie pate

I simply had fun with this layout and the use of a monochromatic feel. No rules here really at all, save for mint! Yep. Mint has a hold of me right now. SO lots of mint pattern from Hello Today as well as a background from Mixed Company.


Mint played out on Color Magic Paper Goods which is a perfect match.

jamie pate

You may even find some Serendipity in there as well. And of course book paper die cut into leaves breaks up the color in a very subtle way.

jamie pate

More clusters of butterflies and arrows and notched banner pieces. So the challenge here today is: send a friend or family member a layout page created by you. Have fun with it. Let yourself go and layer it up with die cut and paper punched pieces. A fun little creative piece for someone else to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment