memory planner album from heidi swapp

1.15.2014

I am so excited to share this little sweet album today...

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
Have you seen it yet?
a new planner from Heidi Swapp???

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
This book is called the Memory Planner Album...
and it is such a fun and exciting item to play with...

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
It just happens to be one of those books you want to embellish inside and out...as I did here.
Heidi has new stencils out and available now, and I took to the front with a little paint and butterfly design. Plus new chipboard Color Magic elements that I love...I could of gone crazy with the cover, but restrained myself to keep it simple.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
The inside is gorgeously rendered with patterned pages and words and quotes and images and...it's just lovely.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
I have taken to adding plenty of my own touches to really personalize this album. It's sort of like a smash book. It's sort of like an art journal. It's sort of like your most favorite pattern pages all in one place. And this above is just the first inside page.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
Turn the page and you find...well...a planner. Plenty of space to write and plan. Places for lists. Places for gratitude. Places for quick thoughts on your day. Places for big plans!!! So may places I have not even filled them all in myself yet. For me it will be a work in progress.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
And that's not all...pocket pages too...it's the best of so many worlds. Pocket pages to be creative and put front and center ideas you want or need to remember...
I added my one little word in a pocket as well as words and images to remind me of everyday goals. 

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
On the other side I have added a photo card I created in photoshop of some of my favorite images of december 2013. Part of Heidi's new Hello Today collection also provides plenty of 3x4 cards to slip into these pockets as is or embellish them up a bit. I also included a free printable, 'twenty fourteen' from paislee press.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
But then...the planner part...there is a page for each month. Rub ons provide a way to add dates. Heidi has like a million new stamps that provide plenty of icons and words to add to the planner page in order to customize even further. I have found I like to add very important dates and events as well as to jot down maybe a little phrase that wraps up what happened in that day. The possibilities are endless.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
Can you see I am addicted to the word 'amazing'? This is sort of what captures my emotion about this planner. Lots of 'amazing' found in the new Hello Today ephemera pack.
This is a daily book for me. It stays very handy by my desk and I pull it out and add to the lists or ideas. Or will even start to input on the next month.

jamie pate ~ heidi swapp memory planner album
Hoping you are able to get your hands on this little treasure. Today marks the launch of the Memory Planner Album and lots and lots of other goodies found at heidiswapp.com.

till next time...

9 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO lovely.....like WHOA. you have no idea how much i love this. from your details, to your cover, to your handwriting. so divine. like you. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you direct me to find the free printable from paislee press. I followed you link but didn't find the printable is it on their blog? Thanks, love the recap, I'm stocking Michaels for this lovely gem. I can see my life getting easier by using it.
    Thanks, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy...
      Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your question...you can find those printables right here:: http://paisleepress.com/2014/01/happy-twenty-fourteen/. Hope that helps. Enjoy. ~j

      Delete
  3. Can you tell me where you got the Be Amazing stamp from? I have been looking for a set of stamps like this for everyday embellishing, and I can't seem to find one like this. Thanks for your awesome ideas and inspiration, I just love checking out your blog and getting inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jennifer...thanks for asking about the Be Amazing image...actually it is on the sticker already...but that WOULD make an awesome stamp. Going to pass it on to Heidi. they are part of the Hello Today collection at Michaels stores. You can find more info on them here: http://www.heidiswapp.com/items/circle-stickers-u-rock/ .

      Delete
  4. Great album and love the way used the butterfly stencil on the cover. I want to feature the cover of your album for Trendy Tuesday article for the blog at Paper Crafters Library (we're featuring stencils next week). You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of your project will credit you and link back to your blog as well so the readers can see the rest of the terrific book. If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say OMG has Heidi Swapp seen this because it is so incredible. Then I went backup and saw the Heidi Swap media team logo. WOW. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete