born to sparkle

8.06.2012

Lovin' the Insta Lovin'kits from RhonnaDesigns.
Lovin' how versatile they are for instagram::

jmpgirl ~ born to sparkle

Lovin' how I can use them for my home...
with my Cameo...
to make me a little sparkly framed art...

jmpgirl ~ born to sparkle


jmpgirl ~ born to sparkle

This fabulous new piece was made with the InstaQuotes kitNancy has a tutorial here on how to use the fontPNG files on your cutting machine.
After cutting the quote out, I used graphite and gold mist to add a bit of shine.
And then of course threw a few of my favorite iridescent sequins to add some definite sparkle.
After that, I used dimensional foam tape to mount the quote piece atop book paper.
This was then adhered to crinkled tissue paper that was Modge Podged to foam board.
Then it was framed up.
And it makes me so happy to look at all the day.
Not to mention it reminds me to sparkle in my day...{wink}.

7 comments:

  1. Jaime, I think you made this for me….even today I was sparkling after I used silver embossing powder over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danee...ooohhhhh....I need that silver. You are so adorable...I think we would have fun creating together.
      ~j

      Delete
  2. jamie...

    this looks A*W*E*S*O*M*E!
    and CONGRATULATIONS...on being a member of heidi swapp's "media team"... you are very talented & inspiring!

    xoxo...
    -p

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING HEIDI'S TEAM!! you rock lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg both of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this! Saw your media team call! So fun.

    ReplyDelete