thinkin' on the fourth.

6.21.2011

today has been windy, cold, and very rainy.
while i am most happy for the rain, i am not most happy for the cold and wind.
so since i am not happy with what is, i shall look forward to what is to come...
July4.
this is a serious holiday in this neighborhood.
and so my mind and creativity are turning to that day...
when i hope it is mild, warm, and bright clear skies.

from martha via under the table.

via hoosier homemade

via come together kids.

via all you

via annalea hart

via martha stewart

via etsy

More details where I am guest posting at Work In Progress.

4 comments:

  1. hmm....brilliant ideas, I see one that I'm particularly in love with... sigh... if only I can just buy it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie
    I like the star bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the wreath and the strawberries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man, do I love the 4th, too.....and love, love, love to decorate for it. Thanks for sharing all these gorgeous photos. I love them all. WANT those strawberries.
    This year, I won't get to decorate.........don't get home from CA until midnight on the 3rd, so it will be too late. Going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete