inspiration board

2.28.2011


i put together a couple of inspiration boards over the weekend.
i love inspiration boards.
debee campos is credited for showing me the power of these boards and assortments.
christy tomlinson does a mood board every week.
the creative mint often puts them together.
they are just that, inspiring.
mixes of colors, textures, and mood.
i used some of my favorite things from the march work in progress kit.
this kit has alot of elements that can go in many directions.
this week is the gallery reveal, and i am eager to see what the rest of the dt crew put together.




do you ever put together inspo boards?
i would love to see them.
please link me up if you do!

have a productive monday!
~j

edited to add:  oops...the march main kit and project kit is sold out. but the add on kit is still available!

3 comments:

  1. I often feel out of place in the scrapbooking world. Generally, I feel that most crafters are more artistic or have those leanings and surroundings etc are very important, inspiration, decoration, nice house and beautiful rooms etc. Me, I live in a black hole or beige hole, lol. My room is a scrapbooking bomb exploded, everything in it is just functional, utterly nothing inspirational in it. I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm...first of all, thank you for such an inspirational post Jamie.
    I do, of course, I love to play with tags, flowers, buttons stamps and pins...I love your selection, utterly beautiful.
    I just feel so in tune with your style and it's so nice to be free to choose isn't it?

    hugs ~

    PS: have you seen the vintage small notecards and env. from K&Co? gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! Candy for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete